Running a business can be tough - and we’ve been doing it since 1908! At Dan Wood Company we want to be your reliable commercial contractor. Because of our unique ability to provide all services under one roof - heating, air conditioning, plumbing, well services, and electrical - we can keep your business in top shape for longer. As a family owned and operated business, we make it our goal to provide fast and reliable services that limit downtime and cut costs for your business. In addition, we’re also available on an emergency basis, so when there’s a pressing issue that’s stopping you from opening your doors, we’ll be there to help.
When To Call for Commercial HVAC Services?
Commercial air conditioning contractors are a great tool to use in your business, as long as you know when to call them. Consider giving HVAC contractors a call if:
- You Have No Heat: Running a business in the Portage area means keeping your commercial furnace or heating system in top shape. Without proper heat, your business could be a safety liability or lead to losses. For example, if your business is serving customers on a daily basis, having no heat could prevent you from opening your doors.
- Higher Than Usual Energy Costs: As a business owner you always want to keep costs down - which is why a steady spike on your monthly utilities could be a cause for concern. The older your commercial air conditioner is, the less efficient it can be. In order to cool your entire property, it could take double or triple the power - and it could get higher as the situation worsens.
- Noisy and Leaky Units: Anytime your commercial HVAC system is disturbing customers, it’s a problem. Whether that’s noisy units in hotel rooms or water leaks that could pose a slip and fall risk - you’re going to want to address it quickly and professionally.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: Your HVAC system is responsible for distributing air throughout your business. If that air is filthy, however, it could be hurting your business. Regular maintenance is key to ensuring your air conditioner or heater is working the way it should. This can be something as simple as replacing the air filters or something as complex as a complete system cleaning.
Regardless of the reasoning, at Dan Wood Company we want to be your HVAC contractors. Not only can we respond to urgent issues, but also we can help maintain your system to prevent the problems from even happening. Also, if you’re looking for ways to improve your commercial property, we can help with industrial HVAC installations and upgrades that can add even more value to your business.
Keeping Your Electrical Systems in Top Shape
Not only does the electrical system keep the lights on in your store or office, but it also affects pretty much every other aspect of your business. Running computers? You’re going to need an outlet. Have a POS system for your restaurant? You need power for that too. At Dan Wood Company we are your experience commercial electrical company. We can help with every aspect of your electrical system including:
- Outlet Installations
- New Wiring
- Panel Box Upgrades
- Fuse and Circuit Repairs
- Whole Property Surge Protection
- Wiring Repairs and Troubleshooting
- Spa and Pool Wiring
- And More!
With over four generations of experience in one roof, we trust that we’ll have a solution for you. From hotels to restaurants, and even gyms, our commercial electricians can help you repair, maintain, and even upgrade your electricity to stay ahead of the curve.
How Can Commercial Plumbing Issues Affect Your Business?
You may not be surprised to know that your business depends on its plumbing system - particularly if you’re running a hotel, restaurant, or gym. At Dan Wood Company we offer full-service commercial plumbing repairs and installations including:
- Industrial Water Heaters: You need hot water - particularly in the Portage winters. If you have multiple depending on hot water supplies - like gyms or spas - you’re going to need a durable and high capacity water heater installed on premises. If you already have an existing commercial water heater we can also help with any repairs or maintenance as needed.
- Drain Cleaning: Commercial properties, like homes, can suffer from the most common plumbing issue around - clogged drains. However, because some businesses like restaurants depend on clean and safe drainage in order to open their doors, it’s important to have a commercial plumber that can arrive quickly to clear out your drains.
- Water Leaks: Water damage can cost thousands if not millions in repairs and lost business if not detected early or repaired efficiently. Our industrial plumbing contractors use the latest tools and techniques to accurately and efficiently find any hidden water leaks on your property and get them fixed before it affects your business.
Our goal is to become your reliable commercial plumbing contractors. We accomplish that goal by providing you with the highest level of customer care and service. Our plumbing solutions are done right the first time, so you can focus on what matters most: running your business.
At Dan Wood Company we have a commercial plumbing contractor on call 24/7 - so if there’s a plumbing issue preventing your doors from opening for business, you can count on us to get the job done fast. We also offer regular plumbing maintenance that can help keep your business running smoothly.
Don't just take our word for it! Check out our customers reviews!
Working with Dan Wood Company
Our family has been in the industry since 1908 and in that time we’ve made long-lasting relationships with many businesses in and around the Portage area. These commercial customers continue to work with us because we offer personalized solutions that cater not only to their needs but also their budgets. As business owners, we understand the challenges that come with running the show, and that’s why we always do our best to keep you happy and stress-free.
Whether it’s a commercial plumbing issue, an air conditioner that’s not turning on, frozen pipes, or even an electrical short, you can count on us to get the job done. Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what our past commercial customers have to say about our work today!