Looking for a contractor in the Portage, MI area with expertise in heater installation and replacement? Look no further than Dan Wood Company. Winter is coming, and Dan Wood Company is here to help you. With so many years of local experience, a team of highly skilled heating contractors, and a 24-hour availability schedule, we make quick work of all your heating needs. Additionally, we ensure all heater installations are done with your home needs and budget in mind, ensuring your 100% satisfaction!
Save on heater installations with our coupons and specials.
How To Tell Your Heater Needs Replacement?
Imagine waking up on a frigid morning with no heat due to furnace failure; it’s a nightmare. It’s important to recognize the warning signs that your furnace may need to be repaired or replaced. Of course, it’s best to take whatever steps necessary from preventing furnace failure before it happens. Here are some warning signs to consider:
- The age of your furnace. The average lifespan of a furnace is typically 15 years. If your furnace is approaching the 15 year mark, it might be time to consult with an HVAC technician about replacing it.
- Your energy bills have suddenly spiked. Have you noticed a sharp increase in your home heating bill? If so, your furnace may be failing; poorly circulating warm air throughout your home and operating inefficiently.
- Frequent repairs. If you are constantly calling an HVAC contractor to perform repairs because your furnace isn’t working properly, it might be appropriate to replace it rather than continuing to repair it.
- Labored, unusual sounds. If your furnace makes unusual sounds while in operation, especially banging and clanging, it could be experiencing a major malfunction.
- Thermostat issues. Does the furnace fail to respond when you adjust the thermostat? After ruling out potential problems with the thermostat itself, the most likely explanation is that the furnace is failing to properly circulate warm air throughout the house.
The Benefits of Professional Heater Installation
By working with the team from Dan Wood Company, you get the benefit of working with licensed, insured contractors with decades of HVAC experience. Dan Wood Company will ensure that your home stays warm this winter, and is operating as energy efficiently as possible.
From your furnace to your hot water heater, your entire heating system will be evaluated and properly maintained. From guaranteed workmanship to 24/7 emergency repairs, Dan Wood Company is your Portage, MI contractor for heater replacement, installation and maintenance. Radiant floors? Snow melting systems? Humidifiers? Dan Wood delivers. Whatever your HVAC needs are, Dan Wood Company has you covered.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
When it comes to professional heater installation it’s important to find a reputable contractor with the requisite knowledge, expertise, and skills to correctly perform the installation properly the first time, thus eliminating the need for future repairs.
You deserve the services of an expert who will guarantee quality workmanship. At Dan Wood Company we’re a family tradition for a reason - and that’s because we treat our customers right. From choosing the right unit for your home and budget, to installing it efficiently, we make sure you’re warm and toasty even in the middle of the winter season.
Visit our reviews page now to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work or schedule an appointment for your home and experience it first hand!