A pool, spa, or hot tub that is installed in your backyard won’t only raise the value of your home but bring many years of enjoyment. Jumping in a cold pool in the middle of summer is fun and refreshing. However, getting use out of a pool in the dead of winter or keeping a hot tub feeling nice and toasty can prove to be difficult. The professionals at Dan Wood Company can help you put your pool, hot tub, or spa to good use year-round!
Save on all your hot tub and spa needs with our coupons.
Benefits of Hot Tub Installation
You may have used a hot tub while on vacation at your favorite cabin or hotel. Installing one in your backyard can bring that feeling of relaxation back and mix it with the privacy of your own home. There are actually numerous benefits to using a hot tub on a regular basis, these include:
- Better sleep- relaxing in a hot tub a few hours before bedtime can relax your muscles and reset your body’s thermostat making it easier to fall and stay asleep throughout the night
- Relieve stress- when you sit in a hot tub, your brain releases endorphins to lower stress while the heat increases blood flow. Finally, the massaging jets can work out muscle soreness and stiffness
- Relieve pain- whether you have bad knees, back pain, or other joint issues, sitting in a hot tub for a while can remove the pressure that is so often put on these bones. Also, the endorphins mentioned earlier can act as a natural pain reliever
- Date night- things don’t have to get steamy between you and your partner--it may just be nice to enjoy each other’s company without the use of technology
Exercise- when you suffer from joint pain, exercise can be difficult and not everyone has access or room to install a pool. When the hot tub is turned off, it can easily be used for water-based exercises that can help with weight loss and mobility
Swimming Isn’t Just for Summer
If you’ve spent the money on a pool for the backyard yet only use it during the warm summer months… you’re missing out! If you have recently installed a pool heater, there are a few things you should know about maintenance:
- Pool chemicals need to be balanced, if not properly balanced, they can cause damage to the heater
- It’s unlikely that you will use your pool during the winter- when you winterize your pool, winterize the heater by ensuring all water is drained and debris is removed from around the area
- Pool heaters should be inspected before the start of the swimming season to ensure they are in proper working order and any potential problems are corrected
Call Dan Wood Company for Year-Round Backyard Fun
Whether you’re choosing to install a pool heater, hot tub, or a spa, the equipment needs to be installed correctly. The best contractor for the job will always be Dan Wood Company. We’ve been in the business for many years and have plenty of experience in every aspect of heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing, and drainage. This gives us a unique edge and better understanding of how each of these integrate with one another.
To find out more, give us a call, or visit our reviews page and let our past work speak for our services.